Tuesday, April 23, 2013
How I met my green puffle!
It was one cold afternoon when I was sitting in my favorite chair and reading the newspaper when suddenly I heard a noise at the door!SQUEAK!What was that? I walked to the door and opened it...nothing except a pile of snow.But then the snow started to move that's weird.Then poof!A green,skinny sad looking puffle peaks out of the snow!I picked him up he was cold really cold!I took him in my house and put together a little puffle bed for him.I set him in there and waited and hoped.A few hours later I checked on him to make sure he was ok.He was still a little soggy and wet but good as new:)I decided to name him Pickle he seemed to enjoy the name so he hopped up and down happily!So that's how I met my green puffle Pickle:)I hope you enjoyed my story for more info and story's subscribe and like:)Waddle On!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment