Thursday, April 25, 2013

Marvel War Journal pt.1

BOOM!A super atomic powered snow ball went off near the Pizza Parlor I fell to the ground!I was full of bruises,scar's and burn's!I quickly limped home to tell my puffles there is war going on!There was a piece of glass stuck in my leg!I treated it with ointment and a bandage.I walked out of my igloo slowly to the plaza.The explosion caused the parlor to catch on fire.There were a ton of firefighters and an ambulance on the spot!I also saw a penguin on a stretcher being carried to the ambulance.Then a fire truck drove up to the burning building and sprayed water on the flame's.An officer came over to me and said "It is very dangerous here sir please exit the plaza".I obeyed the officer and quickly scrambled out of the plaza into the forest.Wow!There was a nice picnic area in the forest with a beautiful lake.Then out of nowhere a super villain threw an atomic snowball right at me...

No comments:

Post a Comment